Acceptable Use Policy
Corebox Online Services Inc. ("Corebox" or "we" or "our") asks that you use the website at www.gradewise.net (the "Gradewise website") responsibly.
By using the Gradewise website, you agree not to misuse it. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not do any of the following while using the Gradewise website:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Gradewise website, including areas of the Gradewise website to which you have not been invited and Corebox's (or Corebox's service providers') computer systems;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Gradewise website to distribute malware;
- access or search, or attempt to access or search, the Gradewise website by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
- interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus to, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Gradewise website, or by scripting the creation of data in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Gradewise website;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing", "phishing" or forging TCP/IP packet headers or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting;
- violate the law in any way, or violate the privacy of others, or defame others.